This full day workshop aims to be of interest to all environmental practitioners including students, community conservation and landcare groups, professionals from all industries, regulators, local government and the public sector.
Presentations topics include:
- Biodiversity - offsets, restoration and protection
- Waste - resource without a purpose, contamination
- Climate change and adaptation
- Community involvement in environmental initiatives
- Policy and planning - regulatory reform, tools and technologies
- Bushfire - recovery and management
- Solutions to environmental problems - simple to technological advancement
- Industry initiative
Due to limited parking, we encourage participants to use the nearby train.
Participants of this workshop will be provided with a breakfast snack, lunch and light refreshments.
26 May 2017
- 7:30 PM
Leederville Oval (Medibank Stadium)
246 Vincent Street, Leederville
EIANZ Member $130, Non-member $150, EIANZ Student member $100, NGOs/Students $110 (Please contact Central Office to register)
For registration enquiries please contact Central Office on 03 8593 4140 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
For event enquiries please contact email@example.com
Register now and secure your attendance