The ACT Division is looking for experienced Mentors and interested Mentees to join our new mentoring program.
As a Mentee, you will will receive these awesome benefits (and more):
- Increased potential for career mobility and promotion
- Access to and development of new networks
- Guidance from experienced professionals within the industry.
As a Mentor, you will receive these awesome benefits (and more):
- Enhancement of skills in coaching, counselling, listening and role-modelling
- Challenging discussions with people who have fresh perspectives
- Continuing professional development points (for Certified Environmental Practitioners).
Mentees must be Student or Associate Members or Full Members of the EIANZ. Mentees can be at any stage of their professional career to participate, and may choose to request Mentors in a different or similar field.
Mentors must be Full or Fellow Members of the EIANZ and have an established work record within the industry.
If you don’t meet the above criteria, but want to be involved, you can still apply. However, priority will be given to Mentors and Mentees who meet the eligibility criteria.
Please be assured that there is no registration cost involved in the Mentoring Program for EIANZ ACT members, and there will be networking events for potential Mentors and Mentees throughout the year.
For more information refer to the mentoring program outline.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Mentor / Mentee
- Name and contact details (phone, email)
- Your current situation – occupation, studies etc
- For Mentors – recent resume
- For Mentees – where you want to be in 5 years and what you hope to achieve from the mentoring program.