In June 2015, the SEQ Division held a two day forum focusing on the hurdles and a pathway forward for environmental Legislation, Environmental Approvals and Policy. Themes within the forum were selected based on their topical nature and relevance for environmental assessment, regulatory processes and major projects.
Following on from the success of this event, we invite you join your colleagues from around Australia to attend this Summit. We will again look at these key aspects that we work with every day, and, in addition, identify topical and relevant themes for the challenges we face in the areas of energy, renewable's and waste.
Prominent decision makers from proponents and government will look at the maze of navigating multiple state and federal legislations and question the balance between regulatory requirements and consultant recommendations as to how much information should go into an approval submission.
This Summit will challenge your thinking, ignite your interest, enhance your toolkit and introduce you to new and old colleagues.
What will you learn?
- How to navigate the minefield of working across various pieces of State and Federal legislation
- What the right amount of information when it comes to submitting applications is
- Details of ground breaking projects being approved and developed around the world
Why you should attend?
- Environmental practitioners: this is two days to learn, be inspired and network with your peers from across Australia.
- Early career practitioners: embrace the opportunity to develop into the next level of your career.
- Non environmental practitioners who are required to work with applications and approvals relating to new projects will hear some of the challenges and develop skills to navigate these obstacles.
You will gain 16 CPD points for attending this event
Book before 30 April and get our early bird rates.
|Member Early Bird $595
||Non Member Early Bird $795
Non Member $895
One day Member $345
One day Non Member $450
Networking event $60 for all attendees
For one day tickets
Click here for Tuesday only. Click here for Wednesday only.
Registrations must be paid in full prior to the Summit.
Full refunds will be given for any cancellations made one week prior to the Summit. Cancellations made less than one week but more than 24 hours prior to the Summit will attract a 50% penalty. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the Summit will attract the full 100% attendance fee. Delegates unable to attend are welcome to send an alternative delegate. Registrations are for one person and cannot be shared.
4 Jun 2019
- 5:00 PM
Sofitel Brisbane Central
249 Turbot Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
Early Bird (before 30 April) - Member $595, Non Member, $795, Concession $345. Non Early Bird - $695 Members, $895 Non Members, $345 Concession
16th Feb 19 8:00 AM
4th Jun 19 8:00 AM
Danielle Bolton, SEQ Secretariat - firstname.lastname@example.org, 07 5429 8480.
Register now and secure your attendance