The Heritage Special Interest Section (Heritage SIS) was established following endorsement from the EIANZ Board on the 2 November 2016. The purpose of the Heritage SIS is to develop and promote knowledge about this specialised area of environmental practice, and advance the professional standing and recognition of heritage practitioners.
- Michael Slack MEIANZ | Chair
- Kasey Robb MAACAI MEIANZ | Deputy Chair
- Damian Wall MEIANZ CEnvP | Secretary
- Mark Butz MEIANZ
- Mary-Jean Sutton MEIANZ
- Vanessa Hardy MEIANZ M.ICOMOS
- Claire Everett MEIANZ
- Kasey Robb MAACAI MEIANZ
- MacLaren North MEIANZ, M.ICOMOS, CPPM
- Shaun Canning MEIANZ
If you are an EIANZ member and would like to become involved with the Heritage SIS and its activities, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.