The call for papers for the EIANZ 2022 Annual Conference has been extended to Friday 29 July. The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Shaping the Future of the Environment Profession’ and comes at a time when environmental professionals are returning to work after extended lockdowns.
Abstract submissions are invited on the following conference sub-themes:
- Skill gaps and changes to the environmental workforce.
- Universities preparing graduates for environmental careers.
- Emerging technology (such as remote sensing, drones, real time data capture and analysis, passive monitoring, etc.).
- Emerging themes in the environmental profession.
- Changes to best practice environmental survey, management, and compliance.
- Positive influence on environmental rehabilitation and restoration.
Submit your abstract (300 words max.) by Friday 29 July.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Conference registrations open
This year’s conference takes place in Townsville and provides an excellent opportunity for attendees to build their knowledge, skills and proficiencies, challenge conventional thinking, and network with fellow professionals.
Date | Wednesday 26 October – Friday 28 October 2022
Location | The Ville – Sir Leslie Thiess Drive, Townsville, QLD 4810
The conference will open with a welcome function on the evening of Tuesday 25 October and includes post conference field trips, a gala dinner and awards night. There are options to attend the conference sessions online and significant discounts are available for EIANZ members. Register before Sunday 31 July to take advantage of the early bird rates.
Sponsorship of the EIANZ 2022 Annual Conference provides outstanding opportunities to secure high profile brand recognition within the environment sector and with leaders of industry and government attending the conference. Gold, Silver and Bronze packages are available as well as trade opportunities and tailored packages.
VIEW THE PROSPECTUS