A search directory of EIANZ current members is available on our website here. Only member who have opted in are included. To opt in or edit your directory listing follow the instructions below.
- Log in to the EIANZ website using your user name and password. (Your username is provided in most EIANZ emails. If you are unsure, contact EIANZ Central Office via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Once logged in, select ‘My memberships’ from the top right hand log in menu.
- Make sure your membership status is 'Active' (only current members are included in the search directory)
- Underneath the summary table of your membership, you will see a ‘Membership’ tab, and an ‘Update details’ tab. The ‘Membership’ tab is currently selected. Click on ‘Update details’ to select this tab.
- Keep scrolling down until you see the heading ‘Member directory’. Make sure you check the ‘Opt in’ box and then add or amend the details you would like displayed.
- Once you’ve added all the details, scroll to the bottom of the form and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
Your details will now be profiled in the member directory. To check your directory listing, go to search directory here.
Follow this process any time you want to update your membership details. Membership details can also be updated upon renewal.
If you have any queries, please contact EIANZ Central Office on + 613 8593 4140 (AU) or +64 9887 6972 (NZ) or via email to email@example.com.