The EIANZ invites you to the Students and Early Careers Congress on Wednesday 31 October 2018 in Sydney (the day before the EIANZ Annual Conference!).
Participants will hear about the future direction of the environment profession, gain insights into the working life of young environmental professionals, and develop professional skills through interactive workshops. It is designed to help young professionals gain an edge in an increasingly competitive workplace through providing the workplace skills and contacts you don't necessarily get through university studies.
- Presentations from young professionals on what they do, and their hot tips for others entering the profession
- Presentations from more experienced professionals sharing their work experiences and providing their outlook for the environment sector, as well as opportunities for students and those in the early stages of their career
- Professional development workshops providing useful learnings about everything from CVs and interview skills to networking
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- An afternoon walking tour around Balls Head Reserve
- Admittance to the conference welcome drinks at Conference partner, Clayton UTZ, 1 Bligh Street, Sydney beginning at 5:30pm
Who should attend?
The Congress has been developed of part and full time students enrolled in environment related degrees as well as practitioners who are new to the environment sector (<5 years experience), of all ages and specialisations.
VIEW CONFERENCE FLYER AND PROGRAM
VIEW SPEAKER BIOS
Thanks to our exclusive SECC sponsor
*Non-member registrations includes one year of EIANZ student membership (valued at $75, saving $25). To be eligible you must meet the EIANZ student membership criteria and apply for membership.
** You need to apply separately for EIANZ student membership by following this link after you have registered for the SECC Congress.
31 Oct 2018
- 4:15 PM
Coal Loader Centre for Sustainability
2 Balls Head Drive, Waverton, 2060
$50 - EIANZ members, $100 - Non-members**
EIANZ Central Office on +61 3 8593 4140 or via email@example.com
Register now and secure your attendance