EIANZ is inviting registrations for its Western Sydney forum, a one-day event developed by EIANZ focussing on environmental matters specifically impacting Western Sydney. This all day event has been developed in conjunction with the main EIANZ Conference based in the Sydney CBD on the 1st and 2nd of November and shares the same theme – imagine!
The Western Sydney forum will focus on the key environmental challenges facing this region.The program will include an opening address by the Environment Commissioner from Greater Sydney Commission, followed presentations focusing on heat, water, transport and green space, with a panel session at the end to provide a more holistic discussion. The presentations will include talks by the representatives of various organisations including the Metro team at Transport for NSW, Western Sydney Parklands, and the Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils.
A ticket for the Forum includes entry in the EIANZ 2018 annual Conference welcome drinks that will be held on the corporate balcony of law firm, and Conference Partner, Clayton Utz.
Meet the speakers:
- Roderick Simpson: Environment Commissioner of the Greater Sydney Commission
- Brendon Baker: Project Development Director for the Sydney Metro West Project
- Charles Casuscelli: CEO of the Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils
- Beck Dawson: Chief Resilience Officer for Metropolitan Sydney
- Mat Santamouris: Professor of High Performance Architecture at UNSW
- David Kirkland: Western Sydney Parklands
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORUM PROGRAM
- A full day of professional development with presentations focusing on heat, water, transport and green space
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Admittance to the EIANZ 2018 conference welcome drinks at Clayton UTZ
Thanks to our sponsors
31 Oct 2018
- 3:30 PM
30 Phillip Street, Parramatta, 2150
$150 - EIANZ members, $250 - non-members
EIANZ Central Office on +61 3 8593 4140 or via email@example.com
Register now and secure your attendance
Event date has passed