This event is booked out! If you would like to go onto a waiting list in case a spot opens up please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This thought-provoking and engaging one day event will bring together practitioners, policy makers and thought leaders to unpack a range of topics and emerging trends related to accounting methodologies and principles which underpin regulations, frameworks, investments, and reporting on two of the biggest challenges currently being dealt with: biodiversity loss and climate impacts.
Our speakers come from a range of backgrounds and will provide critical insights into topics including:
- The Accounting for Nature Standard
- Policy structures for biodiversity and carbon markets
- Local and international reporting frameworks
- Technological innovations
- Regenerative thinking and Indigenous knowledge
- Natural capital risks, opportunities and targets
The event will provide unique networking, learning and professional development opportunities through engagement with the latest information across public and private spheres and alignment with best practice in this important and foundational sector.
CLICK HERE FOR THE INTERACTIVE PROGRAM TO LEARN ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS AND THEIR PRESENTATIONS →
Who should attend?
The symposium is open to EIANZ members and non-members. Anyone who has a professional interest in the use of scientific data to integrate environmental considerations into decision-making processes and improve performance, should attend. Please distribute this announcement to anyone in your organisation or professional circle who may be interested in attending.
Thanks to our event sponsor:
|| This event will count as 1 point per hour
towards your Certified Environmental
Practitioner CPD log
Should you need to cancel your registration the following conditions apply:
- 50% refund up to 4 weeks before the event
- 25% refund up to 2 weeks before
- Accept an alternative person in lieu of someone who can’t attend who meets the criteria of the ticket
- Notification of cancellation must be provided to EIANZ Central Office by email email@example.com