The results of this year’s election were declared at the EIANZ Annual General Meeting on 31 October 2017.
The EIANZ Board for 2017-2019 are:
- Bryan Jenkins FEIANZ – President
- Vicki Brady MEIANZ CEnvP – Vice President Australia
- Di Buchan FEIANZ CEnvP - Vice President New Zealand
- Paul Keighley MEIANZ CEnvP – Secretary
- Elizabeth Stark MEIANZ – Treasurer
- Mark Breitfuss MEIANZ CEnvP – Board member
- David Johnson FEIANZ – Board member
The Board met informally in Wellington this week, and will be getting down to work shortly to allocate portfolios.
Thank you to Michael Chilcott for his outstanding leadership of the Institute over the past two years, and for his longstanding involvement in the Institute’s governance. Thanks also to outgoing Board members Carolyn Brumley and Adam Smith.
Photo: Outgoing President, Michael Chilcott welcomes incoming President, Bryan Jenkins at the EIANZ Annual Conference in Wellington.