EIANZ members are invited to comment on South Australia's draft Environment Protection (Waste Reform) Amendment Bill 2016 (the Waste Reform Bill).
The Bill has been prepared to underpin the EPA and enable them to better address illegal dumping. It also introduces a suite of waste reforms.
The draft Waste Reform Bill and explanatory paper can be found on the EPA website here →
Submissions are open until Friday 18 November 2016.
Comments can be forwarded by mail or email to:
Waste Reform Project
Environment Protection Authority
GPO Box 2607
ADELAIDE SA 5001
The EPA will also be holding consultation sessions in Adelaide and regional areas:
- Adelaide: 10am - 12noon, 30 September at Adina Treasury Hotel, Vault 2, 2 Flinders Street
- Port Augusta: 1pm – 3pm, 13 October at Pt Augusta Council Chambers 4 Mackay Street
- Clare: 11am to 1pm, 14 October at Clare Country Club, Gallery Room, White Hut Road
- Mount Gambier: 11am – 1pm, 18 October at Mt Gambier City Hall, 1 Bay Road
- Karoonda: 11am to 1pm, 21 October at Karoonda Council Chamber, 11 Railway Terrace
- Wudinna: 11am to 2pm, 26 October at Wudinna Community Club, 48-51 Medley Tce