The EIANZ Board held its final meeting of the year on 15 December. Key outcomes of the meeting were:
- Discussion of the excellent continued improvement in financial management and outcomes across the Institute
- Thanking the South East Queensland Division and the Conference Organising Committee on the excellent conference held in November and noting the progress on preparations for the 2017 conference in Wellington, New Zealand
- Agreeing in-principle on forward planning for future conferences
- Agreeing a new risk management framework for the Institute
- Noting the positive progress on the STEPS review and the Qualifications Accreditation Scheme
- Noting the planned upgrade of the website in early 2017 to enable a member search directory, providing additional value to members
- Releasing a governance calendar for 2017 outlining all the key meetings and activities across the Institute.
The Board expressed its thanks to all staff, volunteers and members of the Institute for their efforts this year.
The next Board meeting will be on 31 January 2017.