Ardent Group Pty Ltd are currently seeking experienced environmental site representatives.
To be successful in this contract position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience on civil Infrastructure projects as an environmental site representative or environmental advisor;
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental science, management or engineering;
- Strong understanding and knowledge in Erosion and Sediment control practices;
- Clear understanding of project environmental planning and approval processes;
- Ability to provide solutions to environmental issues and problems as they arise.
Activities to include, but not limited to:
- Site environmental duties to support client’s day to day requirements for large infrastructure construction projects
Duties include but are not limited to:
- preparing and updating project environmental management plans, environmental work method statements, environmental procedures, erosion and sediment control plans;
- advising clients on appropriate site environmental management measures that conform with the approved management plans;
- liaison with other contractors and the project proponents as required to undertake the site environmental duties;
- advice to clients site personnel regarding appropriate environmental management measures, site monitoring, liaison with sensitive receptors; and
- attendance at site pre-start meetings and client /proponent planning meetings as required.
The employee will need to provide their own vehicle to drive to site and for some travel on public roads that may be required by the role and their own suitable site clothing and PPE.
The position requires that the Employee has a Construction White Card, and a valid drivers licence.
The Employee will be required to under take a project induction in their own time.
To apply, please provide your CV and a one page cover letter addressed to Mr Richard Davis via email@example.com.
Applications close 23 February 2018.