JBS&G Australia Pty Ltd has an opportunity for a geo-environmental scientist with a background in GIS and data management to join their Sydney office.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Geo-environmental science degree with a sound understanding of GIS and data management.
- Ability to project and translate spatial information, geo-rectify aerial photographs and process other imagery.
- Operational understanding of ArcGIS, Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Access.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and friendly.
JBS&G offers a vibrant and friendly working environment at its convenient Sydney CBD based office and is only a 2 minute walk to Wynyard train station.
JBS&G is a member of the Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association (ACLCA) and the Australian Land and Groundwater Association (ALGA). Mentoring will be provided by JBS&G’s highly experienced industry leaders to further develop the skills and capabilities of the successful candidate.
Applications close Wednesday 16 November 2016.
Find out more or apply >