We are delighted to announce our new Board members:
- Vicki Brady FEIANZ CEnvP has been elected President, having served as Vice President (Australia) since 2015
- Paul Keighley FEIANZ returns to the Board as our new Vice President (Australia)
- Isobel Oldfield MEIANZ CEnvP continues for another term as Vice President (New Zealand)
- Mark Breitfuss MEIANZ CEnvP continues for another term as Secretary
- Elizabeth Stark MEIANZ continues for another term as Treasurer
- We have two new Ordinary Board members: Fiona Gainsford FEIANZ CEnvP (IA plus REAP) and Richard Sharp FEIANZ CEnvP
Bryan Jenkins FEIANZ is leaving the Board after serving as Treasurer and President for two terms each. Over this time, Bryan has made an enormous contribution to the Institute and leaves an important legacy.
Alan Chenoweth HLMEIANZ CEnvP and Dan Lim MEIANZ CEnvP have decided to step away from the Board and we thank them for their generous contributions.
The new Board will commence their two-year term on Wednesday 17 November and we are excited about the Institute’s future.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BOARD MEMBERS HERE