The EIANZ Special Interest Section on Impact Assessment (SIS-IA) is pleased to welcome two new members to its Management Committee:
- Helen Ketelbey from NSW
- Anthony Sutton from WA
There was an outstanding response to the request for nominations for these positions, with 28 high quality nominations received.
If you are interested in the work of the SIS-IA, you are welcome to join us in whatever capacity you are able to. There are a number of projects to be tackled at present, needing many hands to complete them. Contact the SIS-IA Chair, Lachlan Wilkinson at email@example.com if you're interested.
The IA SIS Management Committee now comprises:
- Lachlan Wilkinson (Chair) - Principal, Assessments & Approvals, JBS&G Australia, SA
- Claire Gronow (Deputy Chair) - Principal, Ashgrove Environmental, QLD
- Mandy Elliot (Secretary) - Principal Consultant, EnviroME Pty Ltd, VIC
- David Hogg - Former Director, David Hogg Pty Ltd, Environmental Consultant, ACT
- Jeff Richardson - Principal Consultant, EcOz Environmental Consultants, NT
- Maria Pedicini - Director, LBW Environmental Projects, SA
- Garry Middle - Director, VisionEnvironment: Adjunct Senior Research Fellow, Curtin University, WA
- Helen Ketelbey - Director, Ketelbey Associates, NSW
- Anthony Sutton: Director, Assessment and Compliance, Office of the EPA, WA.
In addition, James Baines (Director, Taylor Baines & Associates) has kindly agreed to take on an unofficial role as our New Zealand contact