EIANZ is delighted to introduce a new initiative for Student members who are nearing the end of their education. To make membership more accessible during the transitional period between completing study and settling into ongoing employment, EIANZ is supporting current Student members by providing a one-time only, half-price discount on Associate membership.
This program has been introduced by the Student and Early Careers Committee and is designed to assist with early career development.
Our Associate members form an important part of the Institute, bringing fresh perspectives and ideas to the profession. Networking opportunties that connect Associate members with more experienced members of the environment profession are also highly valuable for emerging practitioners' development.
How to join
To take advantage of EIANZ’s offer, you will need to:
- Complete your online renewal and ensure you change your membership category to 'Associate' using the dropdown box
- Upload your CV and proof of qualifications where prompted
- Select the bank deposit payment option
- Click on the submit button to complete the order, without making any payment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Student to Associate Membership Discount’ to request an invoice
- EIANZ will then send you an invoice for the discounted price to be paid on receipt
- Your membership upgrade to Associate level will be confirmed by email.
Terms and conditions
The Student to Associate membership offer is available to active EIANZ Student members who are moving directly to Associate status. This offer is available to individuals once only, for one year, and is applicable from 7 December 2023.
If you are within your post-expiry grace period (one month), you are still eligible for this offer.
If you have any questions about EIANZ membership, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.