The Certification Board is seeking expressions of interest for a Specialist Registrar (Contaminated Land).
The CEnvP Scheme receives and processes applications from environmental practitioners for certification, including those seeking specialist Contaminated Land certification. At the two intakes each year -March and September - applications need to be reviewed by registrars to ensure minimum requirements are satisfied before further processing and panel interviews.
The Certification Board calls for Expressions of Interest for this position, from practitioners with the following attributes:
- A minimum of 10 years' practice experience, a minimum of 8 of which should be in or related to contaminated sites
- Participation in (or willingness to join and contribute to) the EIANZ Contaminated Land Special Interest Section (SIS)
- Certification under the CEnvP Scheme as a Contaminated Land Specialist
- Commitment to the CEnvP Scheme
- Capacity to commit a minimum of 20 hours within a 4 week period, twice a year following each intake – all work is done online
The position is voluntary but subject to a modest honorarium. Registrars earn one CPD point per hour.
To express your interest
Please email your EOI, including your response to the points above, to email@example.com by Friday 23 December 2016.
For more information
For more information please visit the CEnvP website. If you have any queries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CEnvP team on 03 9001 6948.