CEnvP is seeking Expressions of Interest from any suitably qualified and experienced persons who would like to be members of the Impact Assessment Specialist Environmental Advisory Committee.
The purpose of a Specialist Environmental Advisory Committee (SEAC) is to provide an opportunity for consultation with and involvement of stakeholders, and to ensure specialist input into the formation, operation, standards and continuous improvement of Impact Assessment Specialist certification.
Expressions of interest are sought from:
- Current CEnvPs including:
- CEnvP IA Specialists from Australia and New Zealand
- CEnvPs with extensive experience in social impact assessment
- CEnvPs with extensive experience in biophysical impact assessment
- Indigenous representatives who have a general understanding and/or experience of the impact assessment process as a practitioner or stakeholder
- Representatives of non-government organisations and/or academic institutions who have a general understanding and/or experience of the impact assessment process as a practitioner or stakeholder
SEAC Membership positions are voluntary with an expectation to conduct meetings by teleconference at least twice a year. Details of all of the expectations of being a SEAC member can be found in the SEAC Terms of Reference link below.
Questions should be directed to Paul Corrigan, CEnvP Program Manager.
Please send a short one page Expression of Interest outlining your interest and experience along with your CV to: email@example.com by Tuesday 31 March 2020.
SEAC | TERMS OF REFERENCE