The ACT Division is looking for experienced mentors and interested mentees to join their new mentoring program.
Mentees will get these awesome benefits (and more):
- Increased potential for career mobility and promotion
- Access to and development of new networks
Mentors will get these awesome benefits (and more):
- Enhancement of skills in coaching, counselling, listening and role-modelling
- Challenging discussions with people who have fresh perspectives
- Continuing professional development points (for Certified Environmental Practitioners)
Mentees must be Student or Associate Members of the EIANZ with less than five years professional experience.
Mentors must be Full or Fellow Members of the EIANZ and have an established work record within the industry.
If you don’t meet the criteria above, but still want to be involved, you can still apply. However, priority will be given to mentors and mentees who meet the eligibility criteria.
For more information refer to the mentoring program outline.
Send an email to email@example.com by 30 October 2015 with the following information:
- Mentor / mentee
- Name and contact details (phone, email)
- Your current situation – occupation, studies etc
- For mentors – recent resume
- For mentees – where you want to be in 5 years