The EIANZ is hosting a networking event in the Illawarra where we will consider how to affect positive change while working in the environment industry.
The objectives for the night are to:
- Connect like-minded individuals in our local area so we can help each other achieve improved environmental outcomes
- Hear from prominent individuals with a wealth of experience as environmental professionals
- Discuss our diverse and interesting careers in the environment industry
- Leave empowered with the knowledge that we have influence and an ability to voice and promote sustainable goals.
Meet the speakers:
- Andrew Morison | President, EIANZ NSW Division
- Robyn Johnson | Director Blend ESQ & creator of podcast ‘Wollongong, Let’s Get Salty’
- Michelle Dawson | Senior Project Officer, Climate and Ecosystem Adaptation Team, NSW Office of Energy and Climate Change
- Zoe Wood | EIANZ NSW Committee Member and Principal Environmental Scientist with Stantec
Nibbles and networking will be provided! Drinks available at bar prices. We look forward to seeing you there!
22 February 2023
- 8:30 PM
Pepe's on the Beach
2-14 Cliff Road, Wollongong
$30 EIANZ members, $20 EIANZ Student members, $40 non-members
22nd February 23 6:00 PM
Enquiries: email@example.com or 03 8593 4140
Register now and secure your attendance