EIANZ and CASANZ are proud to present an evening seminar event entitled “Environmental Economics in Practice”, featuring speakers from the Commonwealth Department of Environment & Energy, NSW Office of Environment and Heritage, The Wentworth Group, and highly respected private sector practitioners, including Marsden Jacobs Associates and Rhelm.
The seminar will present an overview of environmental economics and accounts focus areas, including:
- development of robust tools and methods;
- drivers shaping Commonwealth policy;
- State regulatory implementation;
- how environmental economics integrates with parallel evaluation processes; and
- how environmental economics has been implemented into headline infrastructure developments in NSW.
- The seminar will be followed by an networking event to allow further discussion and informal exploration of the topics covered.
Registration 5.30pm / Networking and refreshments from 7.00pm
EIANZ CENVPs earn 1 CPD point per hour – estimated 2.5 points in total.
28 Jun 2018
- 7:30 PM
Club York, Level 2, 99 York St, Sydney
Members $60 / Non-members $90 / Students $40
6th Jun 18 12:00 AM
28th Jun 18 7:30 PM
NSW Secretariat - firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed