Membership of the Institute demands the achievement and maintenance of the highest standards of professional competence and diligent adherence to principles of ethical practice.
What do EIANZ Members receive?
- EIANZ-run Australasian conferences, forums, workshops and social events organised by local Chapters and Divisions
- Discounted rates, when attending EIANZ professional development events
- A dedicated EIANZ website
- Access to professional indemnity insurance – a third-party service
- The Australasian Journal of Environmental Management, a peer-reviewed quarterly publication on topical environmental issues
- A quarterly electronic newsletter, The Environmental Practitioner, and regular electronic news bulletins
- Submissions to public inquiries and responses to public reports on behalf of the membership
- Development of networks within government, industry, the media and related professions to facilitate external communications
- A library of environmental policies for reference by Institute members
- Post-nominal for Full and Fellow members (MEIANZ and FEIANZ).