Courageous Decisions - Queensland's economic transition under climate change - 11 May 2010
Unfortunately this event has been postponed - please watch this space for our new date!
This unique Brisbane-based event invites attendees to participate in an ‘uncommon dialogue’ on the impacts of climate change, and risks and opportunities and climate change policies for the Queensland economy.
The event will identify the transition points for Queensland’s economy to transform to sustainability as it migrates away from its high carbon dependence and vulnerability to climate change impacts. Participants will be provided with tools to identify these transition points in their own industry sectors.
8.30 - 5.00pm
Registration from 8.00am
Networking drinks from 5.00 - 6.00pm
Hilton Brisbane Ballroom
190 Elizabeth Street
Brisbane 4000 Queensland
|Cost||$395 members, $445 non members and $295 concession|
- To hold an ‘uncommon dialogue’ – bringing business leaders, government and industry and economists together with environmental and sustainability practitioners to consider Queensland’s challenges from economy and environment
- Bring Climate change impacts and carbon price impacts into consideration of the future economy of Qld
- Identify the courageous decisions that will Queensland is resilient, prosperous and well adapted into the future,
- Build professional capability through developing a road map framework for those courageous decisions, and working with other key concepts in this field
This forum will produce a Road map to identify the decision points for transitioning Queensland’s economy to sustainability and migrating away from its high carbon dependence and vulnerability to impacts; leveraging out of our current competitive advantage; Sectoral road maps. We hope that you will be a part of the journey.
This event is proudly sponsored by;
- Click here to download the program.pdf Size: 138 KB ( x )
- Click here to download the latest Courageous Decisions Flyer.pdf Size: 1.18 MB ( x )