In accordance with the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand Inc Rules of Association and By-law 6, and the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 (Vic) (‘the Act’), notice is given of the 2015 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Institute.
||Welcome and confirmation of Agenda
||Attendance and apologies
||Confirmation of Minutes of previous AGM held 29 October 2014
||Declaration of the results of the election of the Board
||Nominations and voting for EIANZ Secretary Board position
||Annual Report on the activities of the Institute for the 2014/15 financial year
||Presentation of the Institute’s financial statements for the 2014/15 financial year
||Special resolution – Proposed amendment to the Rules of Association (CEnvP). Refer to Attachment A.
- Eligible members can appoint another voting member as their proxy to vote on any resolutions and speak on their behalf at the AGM
- Proxies cannot be used in any election for the EIANZ Secretary Board position at the AGM
- The appointment of a proxy must be in writing using the attached AGM proxy form
- The form appointing a proxy must be given to the Chair of the meeting before or at the commencement of the meeting.
- A form sent by post or electronically is of no effect unless it is received by the Association no later than twenty-four (24) hours before the commencement of the meeting.
Nominations for Secretary
Voting for Secretary
- Only members present in person at the AGM and eligible to vote shall vote on such nominations – proxies cannot be exercised in the vote.
- The Returning Officer will ensure any voting takes place by secret ballot and declare the result at the AGM
Online registration is not required for the AGM.