The WA Division of the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ) is proud to support students in tertiary level education in WA (university and TAFE). This support will be in the form of funding which may be used to assist research or field trips. The value of the award is $1000.
Who: Environmental science, conservation, marine or related undergraduate students in their final year.
What: For research project or fieldwork to support research.
Who: Students studying courses such as Conservation and Land Management, Environmental Monitoring and Technology.
What: For fieldwork support which form part of the TAFE courses, through funding for fieldwork or work placement/experience.
Applicants will be assessed on, and required to provide the following;
- Good work ethic through their academic record and performance. Applicants will need to demonstrate their all-round ability and a long-term focus on the environment.
- A commitment to developing skills that will be relevant in and transferrable to relevant environmental fields.
- The quality of proposal/submission
- Understanding of current environmental trends and focus issues. The subject matter of study/project is to be relevant to current needs of industry or future needs.
- A 12 month EIANZ student membership will also be provided (subject to the recipient meeting the criteria for student membership)
Applications close on 31 March 2022. For more information on the criteria and application process download the flyer or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.