An interactive session on current cultural heritage management issues including:
- The new Heritage Act 2017
- The Aboriginal Heritage Act (as amended in 2016)
- Understanding heritage management processes and requirements
- Working with Registered Aboriginal Parties
Our MC for this event will be Heidi Asten MEIANZ | Partner at Herbert Smith Freehills.
- Jeremy Smith | Principal Archaeologist, Heritage Victoria.
- Dr Mark Eccleston | Manager, Heritage Operations, Aboriginal Victoria.
- Dr Shaun Canning | Managing Director and Principal Heritage Consultant, Australian Cultural Heritage Management.
Thanks to our venue host
1 Mar 2018
- 7:30 PM
Level 5, 850 Collins Street, Docklands (Meet on ground floor)
$25 for members, $15 for student members, $40 for non members
EIANZ Central Office
Register now and secure your attendance
Event date has passed