EIANZ VIC Students and Early Careers sub-committee is pleased to launch Career Insights Panel Event in collaboration with Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association (ACLCA).
We will hear from four early career professionals speak about their career path. Unlike other conventional panel events that focus on career path, this event will cover off the following:
- places the emphasis on their role
- how they found their niche
- exciting projects they have worked on
- what to expect in a client facing roles and government roles
- what experiences they gathered that helped them coagulate the career they envisaged
- how to deal with complicated scenarios
- what skills students and young professionals should focus on building
It is a great opportunity for young professionals to foster thoughts on career building skills and recognise the possibilities they can explore while broadening their idea on various roles that they can seek to uptake.
Additionally, this is a great opportunity to network with like-minded professional and specialists from the field you are interested in!
Meet the speakers:
We are considering running a networking event at a local pub after the event. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending this event with the subject line - "Victorian career panel networking event"
Registrations for this event are now closed.
10 Apr 2019
- 7:30 PM
RMIT City Campus
Building 56, Ronald Mackay Building
Level 6, Room 82, 115 Queensberry Street, Carlton
Free | EIANZ Members and non-members
EIANZ Central Office on 03 8593 4140 or via email@example.com
Register now and secure your attendance
Event date has passed