We are pleased to announce that our EIANZ SECP Networking Events are returning in a new COVID safe format. Members and Non-members from student and early careers are invited to join us at our half yearly event at Cicada Brisbane on Thursday 6th of August, 5:30pm. Attendees will receive a drink and canapes upon arrival in a socially distanced event. A new challenge in the way we network!
Come along, have a drink on us and some nibbles and enjoy some fantastic networking.
There will be some COVID-19 restrictions in place to make sure everyone is compliant with current guidelines.
- Attendees at event will have to maintain 1.5 metres when networking and adhere to other social distancing guidelines in place at the time (i.e. no handshaking).
- A short introduction to all attendees will be given at the start of the event, outlining social distancing requirements for the evening.
- Once a member has sat on a chair it will be their chair for the night.
- Attendees will be required to send an attendance sheet with contact details, to be shared with the venue and EIANZ in should any COVID-19 cases arise
- As with any current face to face events, attendees who are demonstrating any cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been to a COVID hotspot in the last 14 days should not attend the event.
6 August 2020
- 9:00 PM
Cicada Cafe Restaurant and Bar
275 George Street
Brisbane Q 4000
$10 EIANZ Student Members, $15 EIANZ Members and non-members
24th July 20 11:00 AM
6th August 20 6:30 PM
Event enquiries - 03 8593 4140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed