EIANZ New Zealand Chapter | Symposium
EIANZ New Zealand Chapter invites you to their annual Symposium to be held at the Wharewaka Function Centre on Wellington's fabulous waterfront. This event always proves to be a very popular on the New Zealand environmental calendar.
The topics will focus on the new Carbon Zero legislation and how we, as environmental practitioners can contribute to its implementation.
Speakers will address a range of methods needed to achieve the objectives of the legislation. These presentations will cover:
- science of carbon, the various forms and how it interacts in the environment
- the case for the need for time frames, milestones, reporting and enforcement if the zero net carbon goal is to be met by 2050
- sequestration through forestry and wetlands
- new farming methods to reduce carbon emissions
- carbon markets
- carbon capture and storage
- the initiatives underway in the oil industry to reduce carbon
- measures we can all take to reduce our individual carbon footprints
There are significant discounts for attendance available to EIANZ members!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN EIANZ →
Wharewaka Function Centre
2 Taranaki Street, Wellington Waterfront
$200 - EIANZ members, $300 - Non-members, $60 EIANZ Student members
31st Dec 20 7:00 PM
Registration and event enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 9887 6972
Register now and secure your attendance