EIANZ New Zealand Chapter | Symposium
Join the NZ Chapter of EIANZ for their bi-annual symposium. This year we will be delivering this event online showcasing a series of speakers and an opportunity to interact in small workshops at the end of each day. Keep an eye out for further details in the coming weeks when we will be releasing speaker details and opening registrations!!
This is a symposium not to be missed!
Speakers will address a range of topics on this issue. These presentations will cover:
- The Climate Change Commission: mandate, methods and how we can help
- Science of carbon and carbon sequestration
- A maori perspective
- Oil industry responses to the carbon challenge
- Forestry and carbon sequestration
- Farm environmental plans - helping deliver NZ's carbon commitment
- Estuaries and wetlands as carbon sinks
- Turning carbon into ethanol - a major breakthrough in carbon reduction
- Carbon trading and markets
CLICK HERE TO JOIN EIANZ →