The term of office of all currently elected officers of the Institute will expire at the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting. Nominations are called for the following positions for the period 2017 to 2018:
- General Committee Member
Only current financial members are eligible to nominate for these positions. All nominations must be endorsed by two EIANZ Full Members or Fellows. Information on Committee Role Descriptions is attached (see below).
Nominations can be made by completing a nomination form (attached below) and forwarding it to Andrea Zambolt:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By mail to the NSW Division Secretary, c/- Ms Andrea Zambolt, Principal Environmental Scientist, WSP, Level 27,
680 George Street,
SYDNEY NSW 2000 (must arrive by 5.00pm, Friday, 11 August); or
- By hand prior to the commencement of the AGM on 14 August.
In the event of more than one nomination being received for any one position, a ballot will be held at the Annual General Meeting.
Our guest speaker for the evening will be Justine Kinch, Western Sydney Director, AECOM, speaking about Sydney's new Western City.
- Sydney’s population is predicted to reach 8 million people by 2056, with our last million people joining the city in only the last 15 years. At this rate of change, it’s hard to imagine what our day-to-day life will be like in future Sydney. And, if you have to plan a new city in Western Sydney to accommodate some of those people and jobs, how and where do you start?
- Justine will speak about AECOM’s view of what the new city can do for Western Sydney and the role it can play in enhancing Greater Sydney’s global competitiveness. She will discuss the need to be aspirational and to show leadership in the advancement of technology and to say no to practices that harm the environment and impact the health of the community.
- If we get it right, the new western city will be a hub for innovation and creativity that attracts the brightest talent and develops local skills to future proof the region’s economic security.
Any questions about the AGM can be made to the NSW Division Secretary acting as Returning Officer: Andrea Zambolt. Ph 0448 215 525 or email: email@example.com
If you plan to attend, please register for catering purposes.
14 Aug 2017
- 8:00 PM
Level 21, 420 George St, Sydney
18th Jul 17 12:00 AM
14th Aug 17 11:59 PM
Event enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership enquiries: email@example.com
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed