Learning to Adapt is a training program designed to up-skill environment and sustainability professionals on climate change adaptation. The course is made up of three modules.
This course focuses on evaluating and renewing climate change adaptation programs and leading organisation to implement improvements. The interactive program is held one day a month, over three months, with participants engaging with experts in the field around case studies and applying their learning in group, workshop projects.
Click here to download the course outline and program
Who should attend:
We welcome anyone thinking about developing or evaluating climate change adaptation programs for state or local government, major projects or businesses. The course will benefit professionals in:
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Environmental and strategic planning
- Sustainability and asset strategy
- Integrated risk management
At the end of this professional development participants will be able to:
- Plan a review of climate change risk assessment and adaptation activities
- Prepare for and conduct climate change adaptation review activities
- Analyse information and evaluate climate change adaptation performance
- Review and confirm climate change risk assessment and adaptation project requirements
- Organise and undertake climate change adaptation project activities
- Manage the progress of multiple climate change adaptation projects
- Promote their climate change adaptation program vision
- Promote the values of climate change adaptation projects
- Support a learning environment within the climate change adaptation program
This EIANZ program is supported by the NSW Government Office of Environment and Heritage and is designed and delivered by Sustainably Pty Ltd.
If you are only able to attend single modules please click on the module below to register.
Click here to register for Module One | Wednesday 8 August →
Click here to register for Module Two | Wednesday 12 September →
Click here to register for Module Three | Wednesday 17 October →
If you wish to raise a tax invoice prior to payment click "bank deposit" when registering.
View the terms and conditions of registration for Learning to Adapt
8 Aug, 12 Sept, 17 Oct 2018
Novotel Wollongong Northbeach
2-14 Cliff Road, North Wollongong
EIANZ Members - $1650, Non-members - $2100
For more information email email@example.com. For any registration issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
(03) 8593 4140.
Register now and secure your attendance