Please join us for an interactive Cultural Workshop followed by a walk and talk around the First Basin, which includes the historic and spiritual significance of the area, hosted by Patsy Cameron, AC.
Click here to access Patsy's bio
Participants will experience:
- A Welcome to Country and Ochre Ceremony
- Learn about material cultural practices
- Hands on string making using natural plants
- Living with the seasons. Taste bush foods (in season) and explore plants and products for medicinal use
- Stories of teh significance of Country, Aboriginal Spiritual origins of the river and geological formations that shaped the Gorge
- Women's business and Men's business.
We extend the invitation to all our EIANZ members, who may bring a "plus one" providing they're from the environmental field.
Environmental professionals who are not members of EIANZ are also welcome at a cost of $30 per person.
18 Dec 2017
- 8:30 PM
Free - EIANZ Members, $30 - Non-Members
EIANZ Central office via email@example.com or 03 8593 4140.
Register now and secure your attendance