Using our skills to adapt or mitigate the adverse effects of climate change is one of the greatest challenges we face as professionals and citizens.
You are invited to join IAIA in Montréal to share information, best practices, success stories, innovations, and lessons learned with delegates from all over the world.
Some of the topics of the conference are:
- Integration of climate change in EIA, SEA, environmental and social management plans, and regional and project planning
- Revised IA baselines integrating climate change data, uncertainties, and impacts
- Adaptation and resilience from developed and developing countries
- Climate finance and risk management
- Major infrastructures adaptation measures and risk assessment
- Capacity building transfer and communication about climate change to decision makers and different stakeholders
- Climate change impact on policies, legislation, regulations, and 'climate justice'
- Climate change compensation and reduction/carbon capture and storage, market, and pricing
- IAIA’s role in 'climate smart(er)' impact assessment and the future
To find our more, submit an abstract or register, visit the IAIA website.
Visit the IAIA website