NCEIF is being held at Cloudland in Brisbane on 28 - 29 August 2020.
EIANZ members will receive a $200 discount on the registration fee from 1 January 2020.
Hear from government and industry leaders about the challenges and solutions associated with the delivery of world class community engagement in infrastructure development.
What is the Agenda
- Panel discussions and key note presentations from senior politicians, government representatives and business leaders
- Case studies on major national and international infrastructure projects
- Participatory workshops and masterclasses
- Discussions on risks, challenges, policy implications and emerging trends
Why should I attend?
- Network with community engagement leaders and infrastructure practitioners from around the country
- Learn from successful case studies of best practice community consultation and engagement
- Discover new industry trends and policies which may impact the community engagement framework and the development of infrastructure projects now and in the future
- Share innovative ideas and advances in infrastructure planning, design and construction
- Explore new tools and the latest research to support community and stakeholder engagement for infrastructure
Please click on this link for all details